Salvere OrthoMold Orthotic Wear - EXXON
There are no two feet exactly the same; therefore we offer our heat moldable orthotics. When heated, our orthotics mold to create a custom fit for your unique foot and footwear without losing their supportive shape.
Benefits of Heat Molding:
- Reduces foot fatigue
- Helps prevent injury
- Improved Alignment of ankles, knees, hips, and back
- Even weight distribution
- Increased balance in athletic performance
Anyone that suffers from foot pain, ankle pain, knee pain, or back pain will usually find relief from a heat moldable orthotic.
However, you should definitely consider orthotics if:
- Your job requires you to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- You have an obvious imbalance that causes such symptoms as flat or high arched feet or need arch support as our arches collapse with age and begin causing pain and discomfort.
- You participate in any activity that places stress on your feet.
Heat Moldable Orthotics can help treat a wide range of conditions. Find relief if you are suffering from:
- Arch pain
- Knee pain
- Heel pain
- Back pain
Heating Method Options:
- Wear Mold Instructions: Place the orthotics into your footwear and wear as with any other shoe. Your body heat will mold the orthotic to your foot after a few days.
- Heat Mold Instructions: Preheat Conventional Oven to 200°F or Convection Oven at 175°F. Place orthotics in oven for 3 minutes. Remove orthotics from oven and immediately place into your footwear. Ensure they are sitting flat in your shoes (wrinkle-free) Stand up straight in your shoes with toes pointed forward and your feet shoulder-width apart for 1-2 minutes.
For best results, remove existing insole from your shoe. Place on orthotic and trim length. Place orthotic into shoe. If necessary wear only half the day for the first few days of use. Your feet may need time to become accustomed to having an arch support. Adjustment time varies from person to person, if you have discomfort, cut back on the increase in time, until you can proceed again.
Spot clean only, with mild detergent or soap/water. DO NOT Immerse in water or place in washing machine. Air-dry only.