Cutimed® SILTEC SAC STERILE
Cutimed® Siltec has been developed to facilitate exudate management. On the one hand, the light tack silicone layer provides for light adherence to the surrounding skin and minimum discomfort when changing the dressing. Newly formed tissue enjoys optimal protection under a moist environment. On the other hand, the foam core with super-absorbers ensures reliable absorption in slightly to heavily exuding wounds. Moreover, this core has an excellent retention capacity, even under compression.
- Superior fluid management with Lift & Lock technology
- Smart Pore Structure allows vertical absorption
- Pain-free and atraumatic dressing changes
The self-adherent foam dressing to reliably fit the sacral area.
In order to ensure reliable exudate management when treating sacral ulcers, BSN medical has developed Cutimed® Siltec Sacrum. This bordered foam dressing is particularly shaped to fit the awkward sacral area, offering an extra-thick wound pad for a high absorption capacity, plus providing additional cushioning.
- 5 mm wound pad (with super- absorbers) for moderate to high exudate levels and cushioning effect
- wide, all-round adhering border
- silicone wound contact layer for painfree and atraumatic removal
- particularly shaped to fit the sacral region
- shape allows for secure adherence with reduced friction and shear when immobile patient is repostioned
- available in 2 sizes
- primary dressing for shallow pressure ulcers
- secondary fixation on deep pressure ulcers (covering products like e.g. Cutimed® Cavity)