Cutimed® Sorbion® SACHET S
Absorbs and retains
Cutimed® Sorbion® Sachet S is a versatile fibre dressing with high wearing comfort for primary wound contact, which
- absorbs wound exudate and locks it in
- removes wound debris,
- absorbs and irreversibly locks in wound germs in the inner core and supports the wound cleansing phase,
- maintains a moist wound environment.
Cutimed® Sorbion® Sachet S is suitable for moderately to highly exuding wounds, including:
- acute and chronic wounds,
- leg, foot and pressure ulcers,
- wounds healing by secondary intention.
Proactive exudate management.
- Excellent capacity for wound exudate
- High retention of absorbed fluids
- Creates a moist wound environment by gel formation
Wound bed preperation.
- Reduction of fibrinous necrotic tissue (soft debridement)
- Modulation of proteases and proinflammatory cytokines
- Reduces the risk of cross-contamination by locking in germs
Wearing comfort and safety
- Securely locks in exudate, even under compression therapy
- Reduces odour
- Low risk of skin irritation and sensitization