FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Integrated¬†silicone ring massages tissue and reduces stress on the kneecap¬†¬†
- Compression of the knitted fabric creates a massaging effect
- Stabilization due to patented hinge system
- Circular straps at the thigh and lower leg create a balanced fit
- Non-slip system prevents migration during activity
The integrated silicone ring reduces stress on the kneecap during flexion. Together with the compression of the knitted fabric, it causes a massage effect. This enhances perfusion of the joint and decreases swelling and effusion. Irritation and pain are alleviated.
At the same time, muscular control and inherent stabilization of the knee joint are improved. The medially and laterally placed easy-glide joints provide additional stability. The new easy-glide joint technology ensures relief of the knee joint and supports its physiological rolling and gliding movement. The two straps encircling the thigh and calf provide additional stability. Supports are most beneficial during physical activity.
- Mild to moderate instability of the knee joint
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Mild meniscus injuries
- Mild lateral ligament instabilities
- For postoperative stabilization and compression, for example following partial meniscectomy or cartilage smoothing
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use