Men's Compression Socks
- Progressive 20-30mmHg graduated + consistent compression supports muscles and increases circulation, reduces the onset of muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries
- The Halo top-band lands comfortably below the knee, keeping the socks in place, no matter how hard you work or playy
- Unique knit design improves air flow over the skin allows air to cool as it flows through to the skin helping moderate body temperature in warmer weather and humid climates
Ideal Performance, Built for Work
The CEP Compression sock has been built for anyone looking to add performance, progressive compression to their everyday life. This great fitting, very durable, black sock is just right for those who want to feel better, longer over the course of any day. Whether it's training for a half marathon, working the second factory shift, or making the hospital rounds, CEP Compression socks will leave you feeling ready to bounce right back.
Scientifically proven to increase circulation by up to 40%, CEP progressive compression technology helps you will feel lighter on your feet, and less fatigued. The socks form to your feet like a second-skin, guaranteeing a superior fit to prevent blisters and ensure optimal comfort. Improved circulation works with moisture wicking fibers to pull moisture from the body and reduce skin temperature up to 6 degrees Fahrenheit.
Compression: 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
Material: 85% Polyamide (Nylon), 15% Elastane
Measure your calf circumference at the widest point.
Size Calf Circumference 2 9.5-12 in / 25-31 cm 3 12.5-15 in / 32-38 cm 4 15.5-17.5 in / 39-44 cm 5 18-20 in / 45-50 cm
How to wash CEP Compression Socks:
- Machine wash in cold water
- Machine dry with low heat
- No bleach, No Woolite, No fancy detergents