ORTHOFEET VERA 2" HEEL
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy Gait- Lightweight sole with Ortho-Cushion technology softens impacts and reduces strain on the foot, making every step you take feel like walking with sneakers.
- Customized Support- Premium orthotic insole with anatomical arch support and cushioning foam dynamically shapes to the contours of the foot, providing customized support and enhancing comfort from heel to toe.
- Adjustable Arch Support- For those who need additional arch support, BioHeels offers an Arch Booster that can be added under the orthotic insole to enhance support and reduce pressure at the heel and ball of the foot.
- Perfect Fit System- If the shoe is too tight a spacer, located under the insole can be removed to offer more room. If the shoe is too loose, one or two spacers can be added under the insole.
- Eliminating Heel Slippage- A Forefoot Pad, which comes with the shoes can be added under the insole to provide a snugger fit and to eliminate heel slippage.
- Non-Binding Design- Soft stretchy leather, padded with foam, forms to the contours of the foot, eliminating pressure on bunions and toes, and making the shoe fit like a glove.
- Orthotic friendly design-Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.